We sat down with Hiten Shah, CoFounder of CrazyEgg, KISSmetrics, and most recently FYI (find your documents in 3 clicks or less).
Here are some of the most interesting takeaways:
- You can’t have expectations of your cofounder changing (5:45)
- Why Hiten loves context switching, against the popular wisdom to focus on one thing (13:40)
- Making energy for things is more important than making time for things (15:25)
- Hiten doesn’t see himself retiring (17:25)
- Why care about legacy? You’re forgotten sooner than you think (19:00)
- A typical day in the life (27:00)
- Most important communication principles: fast, honest, direct (35:00)
- What Hiten would tell his younger self: “Learn how to accept the change that is happening” (38:33)
- You add value to the world when you don’t think about adding value (42:20)
Subscribe to get the complete upcoming Day in the Life with Hiten Shah!